This 'User Agreement', which is intended to be a legally binding contract between you (the user of Agriezone.com and Agriezone.in) and us (Sainath Agriezone Trading who operates the websites Agriezone.com and Agriezone.in), and contains the following:
I - Terms of Sale: this governs your purchase and use of services from Agriezone.com and Agriezone.in;
You agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the User Agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this User Agreement, you should not use these Websites or conduct any sale/purchase transaction OR any information gathering on these websites.
References to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Functionalities offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers or merchants or consultants, and "we", "us", "Agriezone", “Sainath” and "our" shall mean Sainath Agriezone Trading Center Private Ltd.
1.TERMS OF SALE
A. Agriezone websites provides you the functionality to order products and services used in farming and agriculture.
B. The products are sourced from reputed manufacturers in India. Agriezone has no control over the manufacturing process or the quality; assurance activities undertaken by these manufacturers. However Agriezone endeavors to procure products from manufacturers who have good standing in the market with respect to quality and innovation.
C. Unless there are some quality issues with the product or an error attributable to us, we do not offer refunds.
D. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Agriezone’s entire liability in any transaction shall only be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific product ordered. Under no circumstance shall Agriezone be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
www.agriezone.com and www.agriezone.in are Internet based portals owned and operated by Sainath Agriezone Trading Private Limited,a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at Bangalore, India. Use of the Website is offered to you on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Agriezone at its sole discretion and posted on these Websites.
B. User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase products from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Agriezone of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Agriezone cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section (b).User can unsubscribe/opt-out from our communications sent on SMS and Email anytime. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from Email and SMS;
C. Functionalities Offered
This Website is an information gateway to the products and offers that Agriezone extends to the Users. Apart from providing information and a searchable database, the Website also hosts the platform for the online sale/purchase of products and services related to agriculture and farming.
D. User Obligations
You agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein;
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website; and
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website;
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website; and
- You shall use this Website, and any products purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
E. Intellectual Property Rights
(i) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Agriezone owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks "Agriezone", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Agriezone without obtaining authorization from Agriezone.
(ii) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
F. Links to Third Party Sites
Agriezone’s websites will contain links to other websites (" Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Agriezone, and Agriezone is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Agriezone is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Agriezone of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Agriezone. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
G. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
Agriezone has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Agriezone neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Agriezone be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall Agriezone be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Agriezone shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Agriezone's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Agriezone from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Agriezone that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Agriezone may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion. If you or Agriezone terminates your use of the Website, Agriezone may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website, and Agriezone will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
G. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India.
K. Report Abuse
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com